Our client has opened an innovative Technology Center in Midtown, and has entered the new and exciting world of IoT. They are leading the way to make consumer and industrial “ things” connected and are looking for exceptional technical individuals and leaders to join them in this pioneering effort.
Looking for a Mobile Tester who loves building their skills in a high traffic environment.
This individual will be conceptualizing, designing, documenting and implementing manual and regression tests.
- Write and execute Test Cases on different mobile devices and operating system (iOS, Android)
- Send Status Reports on Testing Progress
- Participate in Release Management activities
- Identify bug trends and drive resolution process
- Keep management informed of progress and escalate issues when needed
- Experience testing Mobile applications
- Experience in Quality Assurance as an analyst or engineer
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle
- Strong analytical and excellent problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a cross functional team
- BS, Computer Science
- Knowledge of QA processes
- Familiarity with defect tracking systems and test management tools
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. For more info and to sign up for our “ Hot Jobs”, visit www.jdc-group.com.
Stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from JDC Group, follow us on Twitter: @JDC_Group