Manager, Operational Transaction Services
San Francisco, California
Title: Manager, Operational Transaction Services - IT
Our client’ s team works with clients to manage their capital agenda to drive competitive advantage and increased returns. As part of a global team of 10, 000 professionals in 100 countries you will advise clients on preserving, optimizing, raising or investing capital. Major groups (or, as we call them, sub-service lines and competencies) within our client include Mergers and Acquisition Services, Project Finance, Restructuring Services, Operational Transaction Services, Transaction Support, Transaction Tax, and Valuation and Business Modeling.
- Manage client engagement teams executing Operational Transaction Services which support key decision makers in developing and executing their transaction strategy to secure deal value.
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of integrations, divestitures, carve-outs, and other types of transaction engagements.
- Demonstrate excellent skills in project execution, including synergy assessment, project management, problem-solving, and facilitation.
- Assist in identifying risks and issues related to integration planning, timelines, and functional areas.
- Demonstrate strong transaction knowledge in the Information Technology functional area.
- Develop excellent client relationships at the appropriate client level and be responsible for a high degree of client satisfaction with the engagement process and work products.
- Assist in business development activities including preparing presentations and attending pursuit meetings with clients to help sell work.
- Supervise, coach, and mentor team members at the senior and staff levels.
- A bachelor' s degree in business, accounting, finance, engineering, computer science or related field and at least 5 years of related work experience; or a graduate degree and at least 4 years of related work experience.
- IT transaction experience (mergers, acquisitions, or divestitures)
- IT skillset (Require minimum of 4)
- IT strategy
- Enterprise architecture
- IT security
- IT shared services
- IT organization transformation
- ERP implementation
- IT service management and TSA development
- T finance management
- IT infrastructure management
- IT outsourcing / off-shoring
- IT contract management
- IT Diligence
- IT synergy identification
- Data separation and transition
- Experience in leading consulting project teams with 5+ resources
- Functional experience in:
- Procurement to pay
- Record to report
- Order to cash
- Plan to make
- Hire to retire
- Certifications in Agile, ITIL, PMP, Six Sigma, CISSP or CISA highly desired
- Willingness and ability to travel (up to 75%)