IT Support - Desktop Support
Fortune 500 Company and an American worldwide marketer of consumer and commercial products with a portfolio of brands is looking for an IT Support person to help guide end users to leverage technology, avoid issues and cultivate innovation.
- Must be excellent desk side support able to address all office issues pertaining to client PCs (windows 7-10) and Mac (all kinds).
- Must understand and support office wireless network (mainly interaction with clients).
- We have a network services team for the hard core network stuff
- Must support onsite printers, as few high end, production type machines used by marketing and creative services
- Must be experienced with Active Directory and Office 365.
- Good experience with Adobe Acrobat Creative Suite.
- Good experience supporting mobile devices – iPhones and Androids
- Good at support “ All Office” meetings, comfortable with audio/visual technologies including microphones, video conferencing, Skype, etc. Office of 200 ‘ design’ people.
Some travel (10%) may be required to sites in Midwest states, occasional to Atlanta, Hoboken NJ and Chicago.
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. For more info and to sign up for our “ Hot Jobs”, visit www.jdc-group.com.
Stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from JDC Group, follow us on Twitter: @JDC_Group