IT Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
Title: IT Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
Friendly, business-casual work environment and culture
Our goal is to create a happy and productive workplace by offering a career path both challenging and rewarding. We invest in our employees’ growth and development and encourage collaboration to ensure our employees are always learning new things and can stay current with the latest in technology trends.
This position and team offer the chosen candidate the opportunity to learn from some of the best in the industry from which to build upon their technical skills and ultimately their career.
- Maintain quality assurance standards and measures for Information Technology services dept.
- Conduct extensive testing to ensure that any changes have been smoothly integrated, which may include writing test plans and scripts for tracking defects and fixes in software and hardware
- Apply analytical and problem-solving skills to help validate IT processes through careful testing in order to maximize the benefit of business investments in IT initiatives
- Function as a Team Lead backup as needed and perform duties which include creating test cases, coordinating the hand off of product testing to other teams and document test results once completed and returned to QA
- Log defects into various reporting/tracking systems for re-queuing to the system owners
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- In-depth knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office suite, Document Management Systems, etc.
- Knowledge of testing principles and procedures
- Excellent organizational skills, must be able to keep up with multiple simultaneous projects, strong word processing skills, excellent attention to detail, the ability to work at a highly detailed level for extended periods
- Adept in troubleshooting software and hardware issues with sufficient diagnostic skills to properly determine most probable cause of an issue
- High level of patience, commitment to quality, enthusiasm and reliability, be self-motivated and organized
- Able to work independently to meet goals and deadlines, be a team player, and be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment with ever-changing deadlines and excel under pressure
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. To learn more about us, please visit www.jdc-group.com.