Our client is experiencing tremendous growth both organically as well as through mergers and acquisitions has approval to engage a Senior Financial Analyst to join their team.
The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for supporting the daily operations within the group through the development, maintenance, and analysis of financial models and analytical tools that support the business.
Specific responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders through identification and execution of the necessary means to acquire relevant financial data in order to optimize analytical process and findings.
- Develop models and provide analysis to aid in business analytics that maximize findings and lead to profitable decision making through recommendations to management related to complex business projects and strategic initiatives.
- Assist in weekly, monthly and quarterly projections and reporting and provide to parent company for consolidation into their Hyperion Financial Management System (HFM) and Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Services System (PBCS).
- Act as a key participant in quarterly business plan reforecast and the annual budgeting process which includes coordinating key timelines, maintaining close partnerships with budget holders, managing data collection and consolidation and assisting in the overall review of financial projections.
- Automate and improve existing processes and operational reporting requirements to maximize output.
- Understand and maintain all functionality of (Prophix) budgeting software systems while seeking additional knowledge of potential system enhancements.
- Assist in the compilation and development of materials prepared for required meetings associated with the Period Reviews, Budget/Forecast Reviews, Management Committee Meetings, etc.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Accounting/Finance or related discipline.
- 5 plus years of related business experience.
- Ability to multi-task and manage through multiple priorities with diplomacy.
- Proven organizational skills, detail-orientation and solid work ethic.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Solid analytical skills.
- Must be able to work independently as well as be part of a team within the matrix environment.
- Advanced MS Office Skills, with a focus on Excel and Access.
- Experience with Budget/Finance System, Business Applications and HFM/PBCS a plus
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. To learn more about us, please visit www.jdc-group.com.