FICO Lead Analyst
They offer competitive compensation and benefits packages, flexible work schedules, and a collaborative, team-oriented work environment. Role: SAP FICO Lead Position Summary: The SAP FICO Lead is responsible for on budget on scope on time delivery of assigned deliverables on projects and enhancements. The Lead will collaborate with other SAP functional, technical, and architecture teams. The person will be responsible for completing functional specifications, configuration, unit testing, integration testing, and knowledge transfer to the support/operations team for projects and enhancements. On large scale projects, the resource may be a Delivery Manager or a Functional Lead over consultants. In this function the resource will be providing oversight to ensure that all tasks are completed accurately and successfully for on time delivery. The person in this role needs to be able to perform root cause analysis, provide solutions and execute on those solutions. Responsibilities:
- Complete project deliverables for on budget, on scope, and on time delivery
- Ensure appropriate design and architecture for SAP process/functional integration points and cross-application components (i.e. security)
- Lead or facilitate process design discussion and make business process change recommendations when appropriate
- Complete and document configuration and testing
- Monitor project status, help in reducing risks and defining mitigation plans, and assist in resolving issues
- Coach other project team members on corporate processes, methodology, and expectations for project delivery
- Participate in the planning and coordination of releases to production
- Conduct or facilitate appropriate knowledge transfer with the relevant support/operations team members
- Facilitate the design and delivery of a solution within the parameters set for the solution by the enterprise architecture team
- Manage functional project resources for maximized capacity utilization
- Lead project resources to on time delivery
- Development of prototypes during solution design
- Advise on when it is appropriate to deviate from SAP Best Practice
- Perform a quality review of all relevant project artifacts (Business Process Design documents, Functional Specs, Configuration documents, etc.) to ensure completeness, accuracy, and overall quality expectations are met
- 5+ years experience working with SAP FICO including project implementation
- Very well versed with Product Costing
- BA or BS in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline
- Knowledge and hands on all FICO modules
- Experience in Business Planning & Consolidation (BPC)
- Experience with ABAP development is a plus
- Self motivated, innovative, and excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytical problem solving skills.
- Knowledge or experience with integration points.
- Specify understanding of SAP R/3 tables and data query of tables desired.
- Working knowledge and experience in specifying components of an interface design including automated processes, manual processes, monitoring and exception handling.
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. For more info and to sign up for our “ Hot Jobs”, visit www.jdc-group.com.
Stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from JDC Group, follow us on Twitter: @JDC_Group