Enterprise Architect, Supply Chain
Our client is a globally recognized, Fortune 500 manufacturing and consumer goods industry leader located in Nashville, TN.
They offer competitive compensation and benefits packages, flexible work schedules, and a collaborative, team-oriented work environment.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to influence strategic direction of senior leadership
- Ability to form relationships and partner effectively with IT and business stakeholders
- Bachelors Degree plus 8 years of experience OR Master Degree plus 6 years of experience. Experience in large corporate, including full SDLC’ s / ERP implementations.
- 2+ years working as Enterprise / solution architect in an architecture team.
- Proven work experience in JDA/i2/Manuguistics.
- Working knowledge of systems architectural concepts and frameworks like TOGAF preferred.
- Experience developing 3-5 year roadmaps of the evolution of the enterprise application portfolio from current to future state.
- 5+ years experience in SAP ERP in the Forecast to Deploy process chains. (Functional and technical) (MRP, WM, Route, Truck, Planning, forecasting). Experience / exposure in JDA beneficial.
- 3+ years in SAP Centric Architecture with high degree of integration, including full implementation life cycles.
- 3+ years experience with projects implementations involving SAP modules in a large organization and demonstrated knowledge of the challenges faced by different teams in coming up with an integrated enterprise wide solution.
- Comprehensive SAP product knowledge (ECC, HCM, SRM, SCM, CRM, PI/PO, PLM, BI/BO, SAP Solution Manager, SAP Netweaver Suite, etc.) strongly preferred.
- Experience in cloud and web based solutions integration with ERP.
- Exposure to Suite on HANA beneficial.
- Deep expertise in architecting Integration between SAP to non-SAP solutions.
- Experience developing, modifying, and executing IT strategies within the SAP product portfolio suite.
- Lead the development of a Reference and Destination Solution and Technical Architecture standards and Usage guidelines for enabling delivery capabilities based on industry trends, innovation and business drivers.
- Develop solution architecture roadmaps in conjunction with business process partners and strategy teams.
- Work as part of Architecture group, as well as business alignment team to convert business requirements into an architecture blueprint and conceptual design, based on the Architecture standards and usage guidelines.
- Work with Enterprise Architecture Review Board for Architecture Governance across architecture domains.
- Facilitate product selection as part of Architecture Standards definition.
- Partner with Business, Business Alignment Team and Solution Delivery teams to select an approach and product to meet business needs in line with Architecture standards and guidelines.
- Provide technical and architecture consulting to business and business alignment teams.
- Provide architecture and solution guidance to project teams in support of solution design and development.
- Lead identification of assets or services that can be re-used by the project teams to drive consistency, cost reduction, and increases speed to market within assigned architecture or functional domains
- Proactively monitor strategic direction of Solution Vendors, technology and market trends, and determine their potential impact and value to the enterprise.
- Facilitate targeted innovation for the architecture domain.
- Research and lead proof-of-concepts to assess and build new capabilities for this architecture domain. Also work across architecture domains to innovate on capabilities and solutions across the enterprise (Cloud, Mobility, Integration, etc.)
- Participate and provide oversight to the implementation of solution standards and/or other industry best practices.
- Advocate the communication of and adherence to defined application architecture strategy.
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. To learn more about us, please visit www.jdc-group.com.