Enterprise Agile Coach
Our client, an industry leader and Fortune top 50 Company, is transforming their entire IT organization to Agile and are looking for Agile Coaches to oversee all tasks and activities through an agile innovation process. Responsibilities include activities associated with the production of fully functional prototypes, primarily by acting in the role of Agile Coach and ensuring the core principles of the Agile Development Methodology are implemented and followed.
Information Technology - IT Project Management
- Acts as change agent and demonstrates to the teams how the Agile processes and systems work.
- Guide and mentor multiple teams in the consistent practice of Agile concepts, including roles, ceremonies, processes, compliance, and tool usage within Agile delivery context.
- Improves application of Agile principles.
- Participate in both the internal and external Agile community to stay abreast of challenges, leading practices, and emerging trends.
- Coaches and mentors other Agile Coaches around Agile methodologies; develops training plans; identifies team training and tool needs; defines critical success factors; Subject matter expert for program and portfolio management related tools and processes.
- Works with business partners to identify and implement multiple complex technical systems and/or products of varying sizes.
- Manages large systems and/or products.
- Collaborates and stays engaged with the delivery team.
- Provides strategic planning analysis to ELT concerning staffing needs on short to long term basis based on program projections.
- Provides strategic direction for developing enterprise project plans specifying goals, strategy, staffing, scheduling, identification of risk, contingency plan and allocation of resources.
- Provides expert knowledge of project management methodology approaches, techniques and tools to senior management.
- Requires BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline with IT focus degree; 15 years of enterprise project management experience in broad-based information systems, full life-cycle application development and/or building enterprise applications and/or data warehouse planning and development; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- 5 years of experience implementing Agile methodologies
- Demonstrated experience of managing increasing project size and complexity that are transformational in nature for the organization
- Project management certification is preferred: CSM, PMPO, SAFe
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. For more info and to sign up for our “ Hot Jobs”, visit www.jdc-group.com.
Stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from JDC Group, follow us on Twitter: @JDC_Group