Ecommerce Business Analyst
Hoboken, New Jersey
Our client, top Fortune 500 company, is experiencing incredible growth and with that it is a very exciting time to join as there are many opportunities for advancement. Their IT team is focused on identifying and developing key opportunities to drive efficiencies and enable their growth ambitions.
Ecommerce Business Analyst to work with the websites and the Business and Technical teams. The Ecommerce Business Analyst' s primary focus is to partner with Business clients and actively work with the Ecommerce team to help translate business requirements for the Development team responsible for designing and coding a solution. This includes supporting the users of our client’ s websites and the interfaces within the Ecommerce environment. The ECommerce Business Analyst is a hands-on position in which the Ecommerce Business Analyst will be involved in requirements gathering, managing deliverables to timelines and milestones, coordination, troubleshooting, testing and training. The ECommerce Business Analyst must understand and have experience working with Ecommerce, web platforms and packages. The ECommerce Business Analyst must also possess knowledge of technologies and digital marketing as well as AGILE experience.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Drive out and document user experience, system and business process requirements for eCommerce features and a subsequent fulfillment operation.
- Work in both traditional project methodologies and agile methodology, including the ability to write user stories. Partner with business and technical principals and properly define the minimum viable product features as well as future enhancements.
- Experience in eCommerce and custom product development preferred. International experience preferred.
- Analyze and document existing processes and operating procedures
- Analyze business issues and objectives and work with Business and Technology to craft a solution
- Participate in / facilitate small to large projects including project planning input and schedule updates
- Develop and / or review project methodology documentation including: business requirements, user stories, functional specifications, project benefits and costs, deployment strategies, training plans and materials, test plans, other technical and business materials
- Coordinate user acceptance testing with the business
- Develop templates and / or department standards
- Conduct testing
- Conduct training
- Conduct informal and formal presentations, including meeting facilitation
- Provide production support when necessary
- Solid Experience working with an Ecommerce Platform (Demandware, Websphere, or Hybris)
- Experience working in an Agile Environment
- Senior BA Experience (5 plus years)
- 2-3+ years of experience in design, problem solving, and implementation of Ecommerce technology and applications. This includes a solid understanding of Ecommerce and Marketing functions.
- MS Office tools - Excel, Powerpoint, Visio, MS Project and MS Word
- Experience with a Software Development Life Cycle methodology including Agile functions for Business Analysis (e.g. User Stories).
- Systems support or development experience a plus
- Educational Qualifications: Bachelor' s Degree, MIS, Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. For more info and to sign up for our “ Hot Jobs”, visit www.jdc-group.com.
Stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from JDC Group, follow us on Twitter: @JDC_Group