E-commerce PM (Direct to Consumer)
Hoboken, New Jersey
Our client is a leading global consumer goods company and an American worldwide marketer of consumer and commercial products, with a strong portfolio of well-known brands. This top Fortune 500 company is experiencing incredible growth and with that it is a very exciting time to join as there are many opportunities for advancement. Their IT team is focused on identifying and developing key opportunities to drive efficiencies and enable their growth ambitions.
- Manage multiple technical tracks of work for e-commerce features and a subsequent fulfillment operation.
- Work in both traditional project methodologies and agile methodologies.
- Partner with business and technical principals and properly manage the definition, design, development and delivery of the minimum viable product features as well as future enhancements.
- The e-commerce feature is a “ Personalized Product Configurator”, allowing a customer to personalize a product with specific photo and text; the subsequent process will be to create the personalized product and ship to the end customer.
- Experience in e-commerce and custom product development preferred or Direct to Consumer
- International experience preferred.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- PMP Certification a plus
- Full understanding of E-commerce, both backend and frontend
- Supply Chain Background - understanding of distribution, shipping, inventory, etc.
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. To learn more about us, please visit www.jdc-group.com.