E-commerce Business Analyst (Direct to Consumer)
South Deerfield, Massachusetts
Our client is a leading global consumer goods company and an American worldwide marketer of consumer and commercial products, with a strong portfolio of well-known brands. This top Fortune 500 company is experiencing incredible growth and with that it is a very exciting time to join as there are many opportunities for advancement. Their IT team is focused on identifying and developing key opportunities to drive efficiencies and enable their growth ambitions.
- Drive out and document user experience, system and business process requirements for features and a subsequent fulfillment operation.
- Work in both traditional project methodologies and agile methodology, including the ability to write user stories.
- Partner with business and technical principals and properly define the minimum viable product features as well as future enhancements.
- 5+ years of experience as a business analyst
- Experience gathering business requirement and documentation
- Agile and Waterfall Methodology Experience
- End to End Ecommerce Experience
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. For more info and to sign up for our “ Hot Jobs”, visit www.jdc-group.com.
Stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from JDC Group, follow us on Twitter: @JDC_Group