Our client is a pioneer in both cloud-based contact center and Omni-channel technology, offering the most flexible and scalable Omni-Channel, self-service and contact center platforms available. They work with contact centers and customer experience teams to streamline the customer journey, improve productivity, lower costs and raise service levels by integrating current technologies, synchronizing communications, and centralizing business processes. They are looking for a DevOps/Systems Engineer to work on large scale high performance industry-leading technology.
- Build and support a fully DevOps/ChatOps pipeline and modern technology stack
- Focus on Automation. Build tools that will help automate as much of the process as possible
- Supporting auto scaling, high-traffic web applications on Amazon Web Services.
- Work with operations and engineering team to optimize cloud deployments.
- Develop, support, and document automated build and configuration management processes
- Develop automation and orchestration capabilities which allow us to operate at scale
- Analyze application characteristics and behavior, to optimize hardware configuration and performance of operational systems
- Provide DB systems builds and management, experience with DB tuning and optimization considered a significant plus
- Design, implement and test robust failover and disaster recovery procedures
- Install, configure, troubleshoot Microsoft Windows Servers in support of’ s private cloud service offerings and internal business operations
- Receive 3rd level escalation from 24x7x365 network management center
- Participate in on-call rotation for after-hours support of Windows platforms
- Administer user account creation in Active Directory, Exchange Server 2010, and Office 365
- Performs system-level design and configuration of products including determination of hardware, OS, and other platform specifications
- Automating operational processes using scripting languages, Python, PowerShell, Yaml experience preferred
- AWS background (3+ years a must)
- 5+ years DevOps experience
- Scripting – Powershell, Python, Perl
- Full automation – Ansible preferred
- Someone who is not afraid of both Linux and Windows, but mainly Windows focused
- System Engineer Experienced with AWS, EC2, S3 and/or ECS Cloud Front; worked with Continuous integration tools (VSTS, Jenkins, etc.), as well as Puppet, Chef, or Ansible.
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. To learn more about us, please visit www.jdc-group.com.