BI Solutions Engineer
Our client, an industry leader and Fortune top 50 Company, is transforming their entire IT organization to an Agile, cutting edge software development organization. Looking for a BI Solutions Engineer to be responsible for participating in all phases of the design and development life cycle of analytic applications and reporting tools, utilizing various BI technology platforms.
BI Solutions Engineer
- Maintains active relationships with customers to determine business requirements, leads requirement and design review meetings.
- Collaborates with engineers for creative ideas for Web portals supporting interactive content, analyzes and classifies complex change request and reviews and evaluates possible enhancements.
- Oversees issue resolution and implementation of alternatives across enterprise initiatives.
- Addresses risks and implements contingency plans.
- Partners with business, architecture and infrastructure to develop service level agreements to ensure consistency and customer satisfaction.
- Supervises the preparation of designs and technical and/or functional specifications.
- Mentors others on coding standards and performs code reviews.
- Supervises others on developing application internals for usability, reliability and scalability requirements.
- Ensures system testing is complete, meets the test plan requirements and implemented according to plan.
- Provides consultation for integration activities with other IT to ensure successful implementation and support of project efforts.
- Assesses current status and supports BI planning efforts.
- Designs and evaluates detailed design components with high-level architecture blue prints.
- Provides guidance on vendor evaluations and provides strategic direction based on evaluations.
- Requires a BA/BS degree in related field or technical institute training or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Knowledge of Hadoop preferred
- Experience with Big Data Development and developing Distributed Applications
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming and Service Oriented Architecture
- Experience with languages like Java, Scala
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. For more info and to sign up for our “ Hot Jobs”, visit www.jdc-group.com.
Stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from JDC Group, follow us on Twitter: @JDC_Group