Large Global Company in the Duluth/Norcross area looking for Application Developer with Cassandra including API’ s, Apache, JSON and Cluster configuration experience.
- Design, develop, and maintain Cassandra database for data registry/data lake for building data APIs, data reporting and analytics.
- Perform data design, database architecture, metadata, and repository creation.
- Need to design and build Cassandra schemas as per complex requirements of APIs other data needs.
- Understanding of data architecture, ETL and processing of structured and unstructured data.
- Build CQLs as per the requirements.
- Should be able to build RESTFul APIs in any of these languages or tools, such as Mulesoft, SpringBoot, Node.js, Python
Preferred Skills, Education, Experience
- At least 2 years experience in developing Cassandra Data Modelling, Cluster configuration, Cassandra administration, troubleshooting and monitoring.
- Minimum 3 years experience in developing applications using Java, Apache Cassandra, RESTFul Services, JSON, XML
- Experience and understanding of Data Lake/Data Hub patterns
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. For more info and to sign up for our “ Hot Jobs”, visit www.jdc-group.com.
Stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from JDC Group, follow us on Twitter: @JDC_Group