Android Developer (IoT)
Our client has opened an innovative Technology Center in Midtown, and has entered the new and exciting world of IoT. They are leading the way to make consumer and industrial “ things” connected and are looking a Mobile Engineers to join them in this pioneering effort.
- Focus on Android interactive mobile APPs employing connectivity (BT, BLE, WiFi, etc.).
- Test, debug, monitor and document changes for mobile applications.
- Utilize object-oriented programming languages.
- Implement application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality.
- Convert product feature concepts into workable prototypes.
- Work closely with other departments (Engineering, Marketing, IT, Branding, Industrial Design) to brainstorm and optimize deployments.
- Stay up-to-date with latest technologies and methods.
- Support multiple projects, as assigned, in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Upgrade and maintain production of APPs.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Software Engineering, Mobile APP Dev, Mobile Computing, Computer Science or related discipline required
- 3+ years of industry experience is required (Android)
- Must have experience with web interface on mobile platforms.
- Working knowledge of REST, SOAP, PHP, SQL, HTML, JQuery, JSON, AJAX is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Electrical Engineering preferred.
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. To learn more about us, please visit www.jdc-group.com.