Agile Program Manager
We have a number of clients going through massive Agile Transformations moving their entire IT organization to Agile and are looking for Agile Coaches to oversee all tasks and activities through an agile innovation process. Responsibilities include activities associated with the production of fully functional prototypes, primarily by acting in the role of Agile Coach and ensuring the core principles of the Agile Development Methodology are implemented and followed. Looking for Agile Coaches at all levels (Team, Program, Portfolio, and Enterprise).
- Assisting with the transformation of Agile and helping with Roll-out of the Agile Framework to perform sense, shape, define, and prototype stages of the Agile process, according to a timetable agreed with project stakeholders.
- Conduct training activities, including sprint planning, daily scrum meetings, and sprint retrospective, project read-outs, and demos.
- Liaison with key stakeholders at all levels across the Strategic Pillars, Business Unit, and IT organizations to ensure expectations are clearly set and delivered to.
- Maintain relevant metrics and reporting that help the team and stakeholders see how they are doing, and leverage metrics to continuously improve the Innovation team’ s efficiency and performance.
- Coordinate multi-disciplinary team members and project stakeholders; fostering quality communication and collaboration across disciplines.
- Facilitate the Agile processes using the Agile Transformation roll-out model. Provide topical training to resources
- Ensure all activities are tracked, all artifacts are documented, and all deliverables are met for each stage in the Agile Transformation process.
- BA/BS required, preferably with a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline with an IT focused degree
- 5 years of IT project management/scrum master, preferably in start-up environments
- 7 years’ experience of project management experience.
- Strong understanding of all elements of the software development life cycle in an Agile model.
- Experience with portfolio management applications and tools. PMI-ACP, Certified Scrum Practitioner (CSP) or Scrum Master (CSM) certification preferred
- SAFe Experience and Certifications
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. For more info and to sign up for our “ Hot Jobs”, visit www.jdc-group.com.
Stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from JDC Group, follow us on Twitter: @JDC_Group