.NET Software Engineer
Our client is a software product development company that has achieved phenomenal growth in the Atlanta market. They have grown to over 3, 000 clients in all 50 states since they started the company in 1993. Looking for exceptional software engineers to develop and maintain lines of business web application and work on various internal software projects using Microsoft technology. They offer a strong 401K match, 16 days PTO, flexible schedule, and provide both breakfast and lunch daily.
- 5+ years of active .NET development using C#. Should be proficient in using the most recent .NET features.
- 5+ year of SQL Server development
- Should be proficient with stored procedure and user defined functions
- Have experience with new features of SQL language.
- Have a good understanding of trigger functionality
- Experience with designing relational databases
- 5+ years of ASP.NET Web Forms development. Experience with ASP.NET MVC is a plus.
- 2+ years of experience with jQuery. AngularJS experience is a plus.
- 1+ year of experience with Web Services, WCF or Web API.
- Experience with SQL Server SSRS and SSIS is a plus
- Experience with source control, preferably SVN
- Bachelor of science degree is required
About JDC Group
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. To learn more about us, please visit www.jdc-group.com.